Delivery period: 5 working days
MICROVIP3 PLUS is a portable Energy and harmonics analyzer, compact but powerful, for single and three phase systems.
l LCD display with high contrast backlit displays measurements in true RMS up to 33 magnitudes, while the large 1MB internal memory allows storage of data collected over long measurement campaigns, including records of the waveforms for voltage and currents.
The graphic printer programmabilie to 42 columns allows viewing of other 156 measures, among which the harmonics of V and I 1 to 24, with both DC component and displacement factor, and manual or time histogram Press ( spectrum) of the harmonics / waveforms.
The integrated RS232 serial port at high speed and the software Microwin add further power to Microvip3 Plus, allowing full graphical display and analysis of measurement data, both in real-time connection or by downloading the internal memory. It's never been easier to create clear graphical reports.
The MICROVIP3 PLUS is intended for those users of electricity, which require a thorough knowledge of their plants and their systems. E 'extremely beneficial for plant engineers, installers, maintainers and electricians, for fault diagnosis and adjustment, and repair of electrical treatment plants.
- Check the loads and consumption;
- Reduce overloads and power loss in the plants;
- Check the correct sizing of new plant entering service;
- Prevent problems due to overheating and poor insulation;
- Solve the problems of the power factor correction;
- Identify and eliminate load peaks and the consequent problems of power;
- Check naval installations and facilities to 400Hz to 600Hz plane edge;
- Check UPS with AC and DC outputs;
- Measure asymmetrical signals from PWM controller.
• Power supply:
Network: 230 ± 10% at 50 Hz or 60 Hz (115V version available)
Internal: Battery Ni-Cd 940mAh.
Charge cycles: 500
Charging time: 24 hours
Autonomy: 7 hours
Voltage: L1 - L2 - L3 - N: 600 Volt AC and Neutral 0 to 600 Hz; or 600 Volt DC
Input Impedance: 4 Mohm
• Current: L1 - L2 - L3: 1 Volt AC at 0 to 600Hz
• Input impedance: 10k
• Display: LCD with backlight.
• Accuracy: Class 1.0 (EN 62053-21)
• Overloading of voltage inputs: Max Vrms 625 825Volt-peak voltage (720Vrmsinterviene protection)
• Overload of current inputs: 5 times full scale value (with an intervention of protection to the limit values)
• Number of scales: 3 voltage scales, 3 current scales
• Automatic scale change
• Scale change response time: 1.2 sec.
• Display refresh rate: 1 sec.
• Internal Memory: 1Mb non-volatile Flash
• Instrument Dimensions: 251x239x104 mm.
• Instrument Weight: 2,900 Kg.
• Operating Temperature Range: -10 ° C + 50 ° C
• Storage Temperature Range: -20 ° C + 60 ° C
• Relative humidity range (% RH): 20% - 80%
• Condensation: not permitted